PoshRug Rug Grippers
PoshRug Rug Grippers are a great solution to prevent your rugs from moving, sliding, curling or bunching. They are made with advanced Anti slip and Anti curling technology to keep rugs in place and reduce slipping accidents. Poshrug rug grippers can be used on any type of floors such as hardwood or vinyl.
Rug Grippers work by using a special adhesive to grip the rug to the floor with a strong hold that won't let go. This allows you to place your area rug anywhere without having to worry about it moving around while you walk across it. It is as simple as placing your Rug Grippers on your rug.
These rug grippers can be used for hard wood floors, laminate floors, vinyl floors or tile.
The issue with a lot of rugs is the slippery backing, the lighter the rug the more the likelihood of the rug moving. Over a period of time, some rugs begin to curl at the edges as well. This can be annoying with loved ones like Parents and Kids tripping.
These Rug Grippers are cheaper than rug pads. The Advanced 3M™ 300 LSE technology provides better gripping technology than most stickies out there. The advanced 3M™ 300 Low Surface Energy (LSE) is made to overcome bonding challenges, and this is used in creating solutions such as the PoshRug Gripper to help your rugs bond better with our rug gripper.
PoshRug Rug Grippers Salient Features:
- Reduce Curling and Sliding: Rug Grippers are the best way to keep rugs and mats from slipping on hard surfaces like hardwood, tile, vinyl floors or laminate. They're also great for keeping area rugs from sliding around on carpeted floors.
- Keep the rugs in place, voiding slipping accidents and properly solve annoying carpet problems like curling, sliding and folding. and pet commoving (The US patent-pending).
- Superior 8 PCS pack
- Traditional methods of rug grippers only work in straight lines. The PoshRug Rug Gripper eliminates this problem by safely attaching to the corners and edges of rugs to help prevent bunching. It is also a great option for areas that are subject to heavy traffic, like hallways and stairs.
- Reduce Bunching: Reducing bunching, relieving the problem of ugly rug bumps and getting rid of annoying rug wrinkles.
- 10x stronger adhesive than other sticky back products,
- Hidden: measuring only 1.8 millimeters thick; stays out of sight for a seamless look
- Easy to Install and Remove: to install, simply peel and stick gripper to rug bottom; peel off other side and position your rug and press rug firmly to the ground; to remove gripper, lift rug until it detaches from floor, then peel away and stick the gripper from floor
- Much Cheaper than the traditional rug pads
Rug Grippers FAQ's:
- Can you wash rug grippers:
Yes you can wash the gripper or wipe it with a wet cloth and reuse it
- Do rug grippers ruin hardwood floors:
The rug grippers don't ruin the floor, any adhesive residue can be wiped off the floor with a wet tissue.
- How to clean rug gripper:
You can wipe it with a wet cloth or wet tissue.
- How to use rug grippers or how to apply rug grippers
Simply peel and stick gripper to rug bottom; peel off other side and position your rug and press rug firmly to the ground; to remove gripper, lift rug until it detaches from floor, then peel away and stick the gripper from floor
- What kind of floors can the rug grippers be used on
- Hardwood floors
- Do you have the traditional rug pads
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - We always reply withing 24 hours.
Toll Free Number US: +1 (800)-591-5095
Payment Options: Credit Card | PayPal | Amazon Pay | Apple Pay
Cowhide Patchwork Rugs: Custom made, ships within 15- 20 business days. Shipped by FedEx in the US, and DHL internationally. We do ship to most countries. Rugs can be customized to any size
Machine Made Rugs (Oriental weavers): Ships within 7- 9 business days or earlier. UPS shipping. Rugs shipped withing the US only. Have trouble finding your rug, let us know we are an email away.
Sisal Rugs: Custom made, ships within 10 - 15 days. Ships only in the US. Shipped by UPS
Social Media: Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter (@Poshrug)
You can also buy our rugs from Houzz in the US.
30 days, no questions asked refunds. No restocking fee. The only request we have is, after unpacking if you do not like the rug, please do pack the rug in the original packing material and keep it ready to ship. Drop us an email and we will send you a return label.
The 30 day period starts after the rug was delivered.
After placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. All of our rugs ship direct from the manufacturer; allowing us to minimize your costs by eliminating unnecessary transport, labor, and warehouse expenses. As soon as we receive your order we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If the item is on backorder or unavailable we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail at which point you will have the option to cancel or wait for the back ordered item to become available. If the item(s) are available for immediate processing, the invoice amount will be charged and the order submitted.
Order Processing & Shipment:
Once the order has been submitted to our supplier, it will be processed and shipped within the time frame specified within the shipping tab of the product description. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us by the latest day your order is estimated to ship out, feel free to follow up with us by phone (855-565-4842), live chat, or via our contact form.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged please contact us and we will initiate the return process and provide instructions on the next step.
Orders may be canceled anytime before tracking information is received. If tracking information has not been sent out than the order has not been shipped out and cancellations are permitted. Orders may not be cancelled after an order has been shipped.
All sizes are quoted in feet and inches please use the following measurements for conversion
- 1 foot = 0.3048 meters
- 1 meter = 3.28084 feet
- 1 inch = 2.54 centimeters
- 1 cm = 0.3937 inches
Measurements are in width * length, the longer measurement is the length and the shorter measurement is width.
Ex: a 4 feet by 6 feet rug - 6 feet or 1.82 meters length and 4 feet or 1.21 meters width
Cowhide Patchwork Rugs are shipped worldwide and these measurements can come in handy for measurement.
Google has a nifty calculator at the top of its search page, can be accessed via the top of its search page
Please feel free to reach us at email@example.com for clarifications.